2015 Isole e Olena Chianti Classico75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2015 Isole e Olena Chianti Classico
2015 Isole e Olena Chianti Classico (Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Isole e Olena Chianti Classico:
- View: Isole e Olena Chianti Classico 2015 shows a ruby red with violet tones
- Nose: has a good set of pink, purple and red berries, gently spicy.
- Mouth: The palate has a tremendously delicious juicy cherry core with layers of sweet snuff, mint and spices with a touch of oak well integrated. It has great energy, with vibrant acidity and refined tannins.
GRAPES: Sangionese 85%, 10% Canaiolo, Syrah
BODEGA: Isole E Olena
How to serve
Reviews of 2015 Isole e Olena Chianti Classico
- The palate has a supple, lithe character full of perfumed fruit and is given depth by a mineral vein.
- Structure comes from the taut acidity and tannin structure.
- 80% Sangiovese, 15% Canaiolo, 5% Syrah/Shiraz.
The colour was between red and brown. Vanilla aromas. A very well balanced Chianti Classico.
It had an intense colour. Aomatic basis of chestnut. It has a mellow taste of chocolate pudding.
I enjoyed this Isole E Olena to a nice plate of grilled vegetables.