Martell Cognac (Cognac)
Product not available in United States
$37.35 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.43 points for each unit bought
The bottle of Martell VSOP Médallion - Very Superior Old Pale - bears a gold medallion engraved with a portrait of Louis XIV and commemorates the year 1715, the year of the birth of Maison Martell. It is cognac made with mature and skilfully blended spirits from the four best terroirs in the region of Cognac.
As the Maître de Chai Christophe Valtaud states, the Martell VSOP Médallion is a balanced cognac with an intense oak aroma. The aging in cask gives it, in fact, complex aromas, with notes of caramelized dried fruit and dried plums.
Description · Martell Cognac
Martell V.S.O.P (Ugni Blanc)
- Colour: This drink is a dark amber red colour with hints of amber gold.
- Aroma: On the nose, this beverage smells mostly of stone fruits, like plums. Other fruity notes include grape and citrus. Deep oak spices and hazelnut add bitterness to the scent profile.
- Taste: All the fruity flavours of this cognac shine through from the aroma into this drink's taste. Rasin and plum flavours shine through on the fruit end, while oak spices add heat. Overall, this beverage is mellow in the mouth with a round body. It ends with a long finish.
PRODUCER: The Martell Distillery was founded by Jean Martell in 1715. However, it was not until 1831 tat the distillery began producing VSOP drinks. The brand remained in the Martell family until 1987, when it was purchased by Seagram, and then by the French company Pernod Ricard.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The grapes used in this come mostly from the Bois and Petite Champagne regions in France. Four types of cognac are blended together to make the Martell V.S.O.P. To be considered a VSOP, all the cognacs used must be aged for at least four years. Martell claims that each individual drink is aged for between four and seven years, with the average being closer to six years. The ageing is completed in Troncias oak barrels.
Under the auspices of the Martell family since 1715, Martell, the oldest of the great cognac houses, uses its know-how to create cognacs that have been known and appreciated for three centuries.
Buy Martell Cognac Spirits:
Highlighted review about Martell V.S.O.P
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Martell Vsop Medaillon
More reviews about Martell V.S.O.P
Posted on 16/10/17 at 11.14
Posted on 13/02/16 at 17.15
The perfect reception
The product was ordered. .
GREETINGS FROM SANTIAGO
Posted on 11/10/19 at 12.53
A bottle of Martell Cognac VSOP presented in a case.
TASTING NOTES OF Martell V.S.O.P With Box :
- Color: golden amber.
- Flavour: grape aroma with light wood tones and vanilla notes.
- Taste: full, soft, sometimes complex, hints of dried fruit and a touch of sweetness. lovely length.
PRODUCER: Martell Cognac.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: aged for at least 4 years in French oak barrels.