Elaboration of 2016 Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc
2016 Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc (Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc:
- View: light green.
- Nose: ripe tropical aromas of pineapple and passion fruit.
- Mouth: well integrated flavors of gooseberry and tropical fruits. Expressive a rich balanced acidity, long finish.
VINES: Klein Constantia Estate
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PAIRING: fresh seafood.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.6%
Constantia, the first wine farm in Southern Africa, was established in 1685 and was used to produce wine as well as other fruit and vegetables and cattle farming.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2016 Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc
- View: 2012 Klein Constantia Estate Sauvignon Blanc has an intense red color.
- Nose: Sharp flavors Cabernet Sauvignon with a touch of menthol.
- Mouth: The profile of ripe fruit mixed with fine-grained tannins and well integrated oak flavors. A dry character, salty increases the long finish.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon
WINERY: Klein Constantia Estate