The Gramona Imperial Brut Gran Reserva is a sparkling wine made by Caves Gramona from the region of Corpinnat that is based on xarel·lo, macabeu, parellada, chardonnay and macabeo grapes. The Gramona Imperial Brut Gran Reserva is the ideal sparkling to combine with snacks and appetizers and meat. Drinks&Co users evaluate this sparkling wine with 4 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Gramona Imperial Brut Gran Reserva
“TASTING NOTES:View: Pale yellow with straw-colored trim.Nose: aromas of white fruits like apples and peaches stand out. They also feel some intense notes of lemon peel mixed with anise and fennel.Mouth: large and refreshing admission. On the palate fine and creamy bubbles that bring back memories of pastries and compote of ripe fruit emerge.APPELLATION: CavaVINEYARD: Bodegas Gramona. They are located in the town of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, in the province of Barcelona, northeastern Spain. They have more than 150 hectares of vineyards spread over four farms: La Plana, Mas Escorpí, El Serraste and La Solana. The soils are clay loam, rich in limestone and slate, which mineralize and refresh the vines. The climate is Mediterranean, with mild winters and hot, dry summers.GRAPES: 50% Xarel • what, 40% Macabeo and 10% Chardonnay.AGEING: Aged for 48 months in bottle on rhymes.PREPARATION: The harvest is done manually, where the clusters are stored in boxes of 25 kg for transport to the winery. In the sorting table the best fruits are chosen, which enter the vinification process by gravity, where each array is processed separately. whole bunches and then apply the traditional "champenoise" method is pressed.WINE PAIRING: It is a very versatile sparkling wine, it goes very well with the appetizer to the dishes desktop. Perfect with rice, fish, seafood, pasta, turkey and desserts.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 °CALCOHOL: 12%”
“TASTING NOTES OF 2008 Gramona Brut:
- View: straw yellow, golden hues.
- Nose: A subtle perfume of apple, biscuits, spices, flowers and a suggestive sea breeze, ripe fruit aromas with toasty, nutty backgrounds.
- Mouth: crisp touch and tonic at a time, along with a pleasing alcoholic voice.
VINEYARD: Caves Gramona
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Macabeo and Xarello.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%”
“TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Gramona Brut:
- View: Straw yellow, gold, clear and brilliant reflexes, a fine and elegant bubbles.
- Nose: A nose full of nuances, well defined white fruit, citrus fruit, pastries, nuts, mild spicy, memories of yeast, toasted fine, intense, expressive, rich nose.
- Mouth: fresh, balanced, expressive, persistent, complex, intense.
VINEYARD: Caves Gramona
Grapes: Xarel·lo, Macabeo and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: appetizer, any dish
- Color: Color bright and clean with hints of red cherry on a ruby.
- Nose: The nose is elegant, spicy, with hints of black licorice and balsamic aromas.
- Palate: The palate has a soft entry, velvety and intense”