Côtes De Provence
2018 Miraval Rosé75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault, Rosé|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2021|
Description of 2018 Miraval Rosé
2018 Miraval Rosé (Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault and Rosé)
- View: rose petal, bright reflections.
- Nose: fresh fruits and hints of spring flowers.
- Mouth: refreshing, elegant and balanced acidity with saline and mineral touch. long and intense finish.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
VINEYARD: Name: Muriers, Longue and Romarin. Ecological farming. Selection of the best parcels of the farm. partially terraced vineyards, at an altitude of 350 meters above sea level. Soil chalky clay.
GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle.
PREPARATION: destemmed grapes. Subsequently, directly pressing for Cinsault, Grenache and Rolle (Vermentino) varieties. Syrah vinification using the method of bleeding. Vinification made 95% in stainless steel tanks, temperature controlled 5% barrels with 'batonnages'.
PAIRING: sushi, dishes such as endive with mango and shrimp tartare, fresh pasta with vegetables and desserts like a strawberry shortcake.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
How to serve
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2018 Miraval Rosé
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a saline finish.
- 40% Grenache/Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Rolle, 10% Syrah/Shiraz.