Moreira Olazabal & Borges (Dao)
Product not available in United States
$249.85 + $17.17 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK (United Kingdom)
$ You will receive 2.9 points for each unit bought
Description · Moreira Olazabal & Borges
2013 M.O.B. (Baga, Jaén and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Mob:
- View: black as the tub, a violet edge.
- Nose: clean, ripe red berry and cherry oscurs, some roast beef, leather and licorice.
- Mouth: dry, soft acidity, smooth tannins, ripe and juicy red fruits, medium bodied, with moderate alcohol and a long finish, easy to drink and very elegant.
VINEYARD: Moreira, Olazabal & Borges
GRAPES: Baga, Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro Preto.
WINE PAIRING: hard and mature cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Moreira Olazabal & Borges
Buy Moreira Olazabal & Borges Wine:
Highlighted review about 2013 M.O.B.
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
More reviews about 2013 M.O.B.
Posted on 22/07/17 at 05.16
- It is a wine with a beautiful violet color but without being opaque, very intense and complex aroma full of character and delicacy. In the mouth with strong presence but very fresh and smooth.
- It comes from the vineyards of Seia, vinified in mills and stainless steel tanks with little extraction and low temperatures.
- 12 months in oak barrels
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
Posted on 04/04/17 at 12.58
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about M.O.B. 2012
Has a strong colour. Good aromas of nuts. It has a slight smoky flavour and it is very light, as well.
Great wine menu that would go well with a good meat.
Mob Dão 2012
Reviews about M.O.B. 2011