2018 Quinta da Estação
Alves de Sousa (Douro)
Product not available in United States
+ $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Save $0.81! (-13%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.06 points for each unit bought
Description · Alves de Sousa
2018 Quinta da Estação (Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz)
Producer: Alves de Sousa
Grapes: Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
Alves de Sousa
The production of wines is a familiar tradition for Domingos Alves de Sousa: his father (Edmundo Alves de Sousa) and his grandfather (Domingos Alves de Sousa) had already been winemakers in the Douro. But Domingos Alves de Sousa at first embraced another career. Having obtained a degree in Civil...
Buy Alves de Sousa Wine:
2004 Alves de Sousa Douro Quinta do Vale da Raposa
Douro (Red Wine)
2001 Alves de Sousa Douro Quinta do Vale da Raposa
Douro (Red Wine)
2003 Quinta da Gaivosa Branco Reserva
Douro (White Wine)
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta da Estação 2016
I would suggest that you serve it with a good potatoes stew.
I drank it together with my sister.
Reviews about Quinta da Estação 2013
Reviews about Quinta da Estação 2012
Ruby color. Notes of ripe strawberries and black pepper, forming a "nose" quite appealing. Full-bodied, yet harmonious, full of fruit and great balance. Ends with good intensity.
- Winemaker: Anselmo Mendes and Tiago Alves de Sousa
- Winemaking: Total stalk. 6 days of fermentation with temperature control. Staging in stainless steel vats without wood.
- Grape Varieties: Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca.
- Food Pairing: This wine finely accompanies red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 17ºC.