2010 Raposeira Super Reserva Rosé Brut
Product not available in United States
$9.72 + $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.11 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Raposeira Super Reserva Rosé Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Douro (Porto & Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Raposeira
2010 Raposeira Super Reserva Rosé Brut (Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
- View: This rose wine has a bright salmon pink colour. It is unusually bright for a rose. However, this could be in part to its sparkling wine-nature, which adds a bubbly fizz.
- Nose: This wine smells primarily of strawberry and other red berries with a hint of nutmeg spice.
- Mouth: This is an extremely creamy wine, especially for a sparkling wine. Its mouth-feel is similar to that of a champagne. Flavours of strawberry cover the tongue. Hints of nutmeg cut the sweetness slightly.
VINEYARD: This wine is made by the Raposeira winery. This winery was founded over 100 years ago. It is famous for its long history of making excellent sparkling wines. The grapes used in this wine are grown in the Douro region of Portugal.
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca, and Touriga National.
AGEING: This wine is left to mature for three years before it is sold.
PREPARATION: The grapes used in this wine are fermented in a way traditional to the fermentation of grapes designated to be used in champagne. The fermentation process is overseen by expert winemakers. Next up comes the remuage, disgorging, and fortification of the wine. This is also overseen by experts.
PAIRING: This wine pairs best with poultry, fish, shellfish, and even bakery.
RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8°C
Buy Raposeira Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Raposeira Super Reserva Rosé Brut 2006
- View: Color Pink
- Nose: Intense aroma of ripe fruit
- Mouth: the flavor is fresh, fruity and has an excellent finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz
PAIRING: White meat, pasta and seafood
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12th