2018 Dinarells Negre Jove
Agrícola de Garriguella (Empordà)
Product not available in United States
$3.62 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.04 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Dinarells Negre Jove
Description · Agrícola de Garriguella
2018 Dinarells Negre Jove (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena, Merlot and Garnacha negra)
- View: Intense garnet color with violet hues.
- Nose: Exuberant aromas of ripe fruits of the forest on a background of spicy notes.
- Mouth: Its entrance is large and complex, with a creamy texture which highlights the tannins velvety character. On the palate ripe fruit emerge leaving a long lingering finish.
VINEYARD: Agricultural Cooperative of Garriguella. This agremiación founded in 1965 is thanks to the initiative of a group of producers and growers in the region who decided to join efforts to promote the wine tradition of the region. Currently they have more than 55 members and 180 hectares of vineyards distributed in the municipality of the municipality of Garriguella, in the region of Alto Ampurdán, province of Gerona, northeast of Catalonia.
GRAPES: Carignan, Grenache, Merlot
AGEING: Young wine, not breeding.
PREPARATION: The vintage manual. alcoholic controlled temperature of 20 ° C with selected yeast fermentation. Then subjected to drenching for a period of 15 days. Finally, the must is pressed gently.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect to accompany any kind of meat, sausages, cheeses and pates.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 12-14 ° C
Agrícola de Garriguella
Our agricultural cooperative initiates the third millennium with an essential change in mind regarding its wine production strategy. That is, intending that our wines enter the world best markets in the most competitive way without leaving aside our basic purpose, which is producing high quality...
Buy Agrícola de Garriguella Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dinarells Negre Jove 2015
The Dinarells Negre Jove even grades up pairing it with a delicious Iberian ham.
I tried it on a tasting course.
Reviews about Dinarells Negre Jove 2014
Cherry, high layer. Good oak smell. It is a fleshy wine from .
- View: Cherry color with violet hue.
- Nose: Complex aromas, intense berries (blackberry, raspberry, blackcurrant), with particularly soft spicy notes (liquorice, vanilla, pepper ...)
- Palate: complex and unctuous palate with well structured tannins smooth texture, met again the ripe fruit. Very persistent aftertaste.
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, Merlot