2005 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato

Lo Sparviere (Franciacorta)

$30.48 (Approximate price)

It is not possible to buy 2005 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato right now.

Lo Sparviere is the maker of this 2005 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato , a sparkling wine from Franciacorta based on chardonnay of 2005 and has an alcoholic strength of 13%. At Drinks&Co, this sparkling wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.

Technical sheet · Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato

Type Of Wine: sparkling wine
Vintage: 2005 Other vintages
2013, 2009 and N/A
Appellation:Franciacorta (Lombardy,Italy)
Winery: Lo Sparviere
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Chardonnay (90%)
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13%

Description · Lo Sparviere

2005 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato (Chardonnay)

Producer: Lo Sparviere

Appellation: Franciacorta

Grapes: Chardonnay

Buy Lo Sparviere Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about 2005 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato

Cento Vigne Italia

Posted on at 17.15

4/5

Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2005

  TASTING NOTES OF THE Sparrowhawk FRANCIACORTA EXTRA BRUT MILLESIMATO:
- View: yellow with golden highlights

- NOSE: aroma evolved and very intense with hints of ripe pineapple, white peach and dried fruit. In the final spice it is tempered and enhanced by the intense NOTES mountain honey.

- MOUTH: The sparkle is dense and continuous. In MOUTH it is silky, fruity and persistent.


DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Franciacorta DOCG
VINEYARD: The Sparrowhawk
  GRAPES: 90% Chardonnay, Pinot Noir & 10


AGEING: Refinement in fermentation: 60 to 72 months
PREPARATION: HARVEST hand in small boxes, strictly soft pressing of whole bunches.
 Once the pressing of whole grapes to extract not more than 50% of first pressing, controlled fermentation at around 18 °, it is by 60% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 40% in barrels and barrels. In vessels of fermentation the must mature and place partly malolactic fermentation. In cuvée they contribute small amounts of wine two or three preceding years.


PAIRING: Refinement in fermentation: 60 to 72 months
TEMPERATURE: 9 ° -10 °
ALCOHOL: 13% Vol.

Limited production due to the low yield per hectare for this vintage produced only in the best years.

More reviews about 2005 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato

Gavin Jackson

Posted on at 04.52

4 /5

Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2005 was original

Summary of ratings

(2 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    2
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:

4/5

Based on 2 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2013

Xtrawine
Xtrawine

4/5

Lo Sparviere Extra Brut Millesimato (vintage-dated) is produced only in the finest growing years, using grapes from vineyards over 20 years old planted in marl-rich Lombard Siliceous soils. These extremely-low yielding vines give the wine an unmistakably superior varietal fidelity and ultra-rich flavours, which beautifully complement its firm, well-structured character.

Reviews about Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2009

Tannico
Tannico

4/5

ORIGIN OF NAME: Franciacorta DOCG
TIME to taste it: aperitif Saturday Night
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2017/2022
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRINGS: fish, fresh cheeses, white meat
GRAPES: chardonnay 100%
ALCOHOL: 13%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10