2017 Fontanafredda Gavi75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2017 Fontanafredda Gavi
2017 Fontanafredda Gavi (Cortese)
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Fontanafredda Gavi:
- View: bright yellow, greenish hues.
- Nose: floral bouquet, fruity, acacia flowers, citrus and lemon mint, also some white pepper.
- Mouth: soft entry, melon, gooseberry and citrus notes, finally some marzipan, compact and easy to fine and fresh fruity finish.
PAIRING: ricotta, terrines, poached fish, pasta.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
The Fontanafredda estate is located in the municipality of Serralunga d'Alba, the heart of the Barolo production area, and covers an area of over 100 hectares. An important story, which brings us back to the figures of King Vittorio Emanuele II and his year, Rosa Vercellana, better known as "la Bela Rosin". Company faithful to the rule of directly producing wines, especially Barolo, and sparkling wines that bear the mark on the bottle.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2017 Fontanafredda Gavi
- This is a bright straw-yellow wine with greenish highlights. It has a full, delicate, elegant bouquet which brings flowers and fresh fruit to mind - mostly lemons, lilies of the valley and green apples. Its palate is attractively young, dry, fresh and well-balanced.
- As an inviting aperitif, it whets the appetite in its pairings with hors-d'oeuvres and fish dishes. It is perfect in summer, but there are no seasonal limitations to the serving of this delightful wine.
- 100% Cortese