2018 Pio Cesare Gavi75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2018 Pio Cesare Gavi
2018 Pio Cesare Gavi (Cortese)
- View: Pale yellow.
- Nose: aromas of ripe and tropical fruit, nuts and integrated with notes of white flowers.
- Mouth: Fresh ripe fruit, spicy clean aroma, complex flavor, good, soft, silky, rich and slightly aromatic.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located on the slopes of the Gavi area, belonging to families that have produced the grapes for Pio Cesare for generations and who have worked in their vineyards according to strict quality controls defined by the Pio family.
PREPARATION: slow at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks on its lees for four months fermentation.
WINE PAIRING: pasta, seafood, appetizers, snacks and whitefish.
TEMPERATURE: 4-6 °C
Reviews of 2018 Pio Cesare Gavi
- Colour: Clear straw yellow, with green reflections.
- Nose: Lightly aromatic with hints of almonds and floral scents.
- Palate: Ripe fruit, green apples and moss. Full and flavoursome, yet soft, with a daring hint of green fruit.
It had a dark yellow colour. It smelled of orange, lime, lemon, ... It had a correct astringency.