Elaboration of 2013 Bouchard Père et Fils Gevrey-Chambertin
2013 Bouchard Père et Fils Gevrey-Chambertin (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Bouchard Père et Fils Gevrey-Chambertin: Gevrey Chambertin 2013
- View: dark maroon, purple and brown hues.
- Nose: Intense aroma, fragrant aromas of fruit, animal notes.
- Mouth: good structure, very meaty. Good aging potential.
BODEGA: Bouchard Père et Fils.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: grilled red meats, cheeses body.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
The history of the Bouchard's family starts in 1731 with Michel Bouchard, merchant of woolen cloth, native from the Dauphiné's region, who founded this House of Commerce in Volnay, in Burgundy.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2013 Bouchard Père et Fils Gevrey-Chambertin
- Several years of ageing is essential for the full expression of its unique generosity.
- Food-wine matches: Game, Venison and Full-flavoured cheeses.
- Best served: 17-18 degrees C.
- Vinification : Fermentation in small temperature-controlled vats. Maturing in oak barrels from France.