2015 Château Raspail Meffre

Meffre (Gigondas)

Product not available in United States

$20.70 + $13.80 Shipping (48h - 4 days)

$20.70/unit

Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)

$ You will receive 0.24 points for each unit bought

The 2015 Château Raspail Meffre ($20.70) of Meffre: a red wine from Gigondas with a blend based on mourvedre, syrah and grenache of 2015. At Drinks&Co, this red wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.

Technical sheet · Château Raspail Meffre

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2015 Other vintages
2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010
Appellation:Gigondas (Rhône,France)
Winery: Meffre
Volume: 75cl Other volumes
Grapes: Grenache (60%), Syrah (30%), Mourvedre (10%)
Allergens: Contains Sulfites

Description · Meffre

2015 Château Raspail Meffre (Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: dark red.
  • Nose: rich and elegant nose, aromas of black olives.
  • Mouth: The attack is frank and focused, a delicate roundness, enveloping palate and a long finish.

APPELLATION: Gigondas.

VINEYARD: 26% of the vineyards are planted on hills, limestone soil and stones Dentelles Hills. The remaining 74% located in the plain "Terrasses du Mindel". Soil composed of clay and many stones.

GRAPES: Grenache 60%, Syrah 30% and 10% Mourvèdre.

PREPARATION: prepared according very nature friendly methods, no chemical pesticides are used.

PAIRING: poultry, vegetable dishes, spicy dishes, mushrooms, pâté, mature and spicy cheeses, red meats, stews, truffles, game, poultry, soft and creamy cheeses.

ALCOHOL: 14.5%

Meffre

Buy Meffre Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about 2015 Château Raspail Meffre

Vintage and co

Posted on at 03.37

4/5

Château Raspail Meffre 2015

The alliance of a reasoned culture of vineyards and traditional winemaking in the cellars of the Château Raspail gives birth to a dense and delicate wine with intense aromas of red fruits harmoniously It accompanies red meat and game

Summary of ratings

(1 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    1
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:

4/5

Based on 1 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Château Raspail Meffre 2010

Charles Walcott
Charles Walcott

4/5

It was served while having an appetizer. It is always good to share wine, but this is especial.
This is very pleasing to the eye. Strong smell of violets, it seemed odd. Perhaps I noticed it too acidic.

Reviews about Château Raspail Meffre 2013

Vintage and co
Vintage and co

4/5

rich and elegant nose, aromas of black olives dominate
In the mouth the attack is straightforward and concentrated to a delicate roundness envelope the palate and accompanies long finish
A free wine, round and concentrated

Reviews about Château Raspail Meffre 2012

Vintage and co
Vintage and co

4/5

The warm notes slip in the mouth on a carpet of black fruit aromatic nuances are soon to unfold in a spicy veil Its creamy frame features fruity notes of coffee beans

Very nice wine with a real firm and dense but creamy, volume and a warm tenderness A true gigondas keeps the traditional spirit with a modern fruity Congratulations!