Product not available in United States
$23.58 + $5.58 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.27 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
The inclusion of Japanese Sencha and Chinese Green Tea in the botanical blend distinguishes Beefeater 24 from any other gin, helping to shape its unique aroma and smoothness, while the addition of grapefruit peel ensures that Beefeater's signature citrus flavour remains present. The result is a gin with an incredible smoothness making it effortlessly mixable and perfect for modern cocktail culture.
Description · Beefeater
- Color: transparent to the eye.
- Flavour: The nose is released notes of juniper, coriander, with a finish of orange peel.
- Taste: Balanced, pleasing to the palate, lighter than the original version, but with character and personality.
PRODUCER: The Beefeater distillery is located in the district of Kennington in London, where it produces one of the most famous London Gin and sold worldwide. James Burrough was a pharmacist in London in the second half of the nineteenth century, to create the recipe for this gin, which has become a style icon. In 1987 the distillery was sold to Whitbread and in 2005 was acquired by Pernod Ricard. The name chosen by Burrough for its gin, Beefeater refers to the guardians of the Tower of London, affectionately nicknamed 'Beefeater'.
COUNTRY: United Kingdom.
Production details: The Beefeater manufacturing process respects the original recipe and today uses five bronze stills Carterhead. The name derives from the dip 24 botanicals for 24 hours in distilled barley and corn, including: tea, green Japanese and Chinese sencha, which make it unique compared to any other gin. Gin Beefeater 24 is excellent for drinking directly, but also perfect for mixing and, like the range, is a guarantee of high quality and the link with tradition.
James Burrough, the founder of Beefeater Gin, starts off as a pharmacist. His career first led him to Canada in 1835. In 1863 he returns to London and purchases the Chelsea distillery for £400 in order to produce liqueurs, fruit gins and punches. Soon the Beefeater gin becomes the company's...
Buy Beefeater Spirits:
Highlighted review about Beefeater 24
Posted on 20/08/19 at 10.59
Beefeater 24 is the result of more than 18 months of research of Master Distiller Desmond Payne Beefeater, which has over 40 years experience in the production of gin.
Beefeater 24 bottle is inspired by the design of the jars in which the early nineteenth century gin was served. Its square shape is dotted with reliefs with natural forms and the base is red, making a comparison to the famous ruby Ballas, which is kept longingly at the Tower of London, where the Beefeaters guarding all day.
Beefeater 24 recipe includes 12 plant elements (citrus peel, roots, berries and plants) in a secret ratio and a blend of teas: green tea from China and Japan Sencha tea, trying to have a low tannin content for not affect the notes of juniper. The presence of this blend of teas will provide refreshing and complex notes, creating a unique personality.
Gin surprising for its softness and silkiness and evolving very favorably when mixed.
To make a Gin Tonic perfect with Beefeater gin, you can combine it with any premium tonic to enhance the flavor of gin. In addition you can flavor your gin and tonic with lemon, licorice and strawberry.
View: In view white platinum color is presented.
Nose: The nose is a very delicate aroma and outstanding notes of juniper and citrus over the alcoholic note. Then on the palate, very silky and pleasant. citrus and herbal notes appear from Juniper, all softened by hints of green tea. The finish is medium and emphasizes the integration of spiced with juniper notes.
Palate: The palate is very silky and pleasant. citrus and herbal notes appear from Juniper, all softened by hints of green tea. The finish is medium and emphasizes the integration of spiced with juniper notes.
Beefeater Geneva Alcohol: 45 degrees
More reviews about Beefeater 24
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Under the watchful eye of Desmond Payne, one of the worlds most experience gin master distiller, the botanicals are steeped in the finest grain spirit for a full 24 hours. Then, uniquely, during the seven-hour distillation that follows, the master distiller takes an Artisan Cut by hand of the finest spirit fright from the very heart of the run. This ensures a more citrussy, softer, contemporary style of gin.
- Beefeater 24 is bottles at hight strength (45% ABV), making it long on taste and fragrantly upbeat.
- The 12 natural ingredients are Japanese Sencha tea, Chinese green Tea, Seville orange peel, grapefruit peel, lemon peel, juniper, coriander seed, liquorice, angelica root, angelica seed, almond and orris root.
Posted on 28/01/14 at 17.52
Posted on 28/10/13 at 15.25