Bloom Premium Gin
Bloom Gin (Gin)
Product not available in United States
+ $6.79 Shipping (4 days)
Save $6.04! (-19%)
Shipping: devidavino (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
BLOOM Premium London Dry Gin is not quite like any other premium gin. It is a light, delicate and floral gin with a totally unique slightly sweet taste created by a bespoke blend of 3 botanicals: honeysuckle, chamomile and pomelo.
Description · Bloom Gin
Bloom Premium Gin
BLOOM Premium London Dry Gin is not quite like any other premium gin.
It is a light, delicate and floral gin with a totally unique slightly sweet taste created by a bespoke blend of 3 botanicals: honeysuckle, chamomile and pomelo.
- Color: Bloom Premium Gin Gin is a light.
- Smell: fresh, floral aroma.
- Taste: Light-bodied, smooth, fresh and silky on the palate.
INGREDIENTS: Botanists used are the classics, to which was added chamomile, grapefruit and honeysuckle.
PREPARATION: Obtained by traditional distillation triple batch and spring water.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Buy Bloom Gin Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bloom Premium Gin
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Bloom Premium Gin
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- This triple distilled gin uses demineralised fresh spring water and natural botanicals for its flavour. Created from juniper, chamomile, pomelo and honeysuckle it offers a light, refreshing experience rounded with subtle notes of honey and orange.
- Greenall's Bloom is a brand that offers a new romantic twist to the world of gin.
- Limited edition bag while stocks last.
Posted on 17/10/13 at 04.55
Posted on 15/06/11 at 15.11
Bloom Premium Gin: floreada y primaveral ginebra
Its botanical has characteristics typical of all GIN juniper, floral aromas of chamomile, the freshness of grapefruit and honeysuckle nectar.
To my GIN and tonic: The glass ball serve with thin glass, ice cap (to fill the glass), with the help of spoon stir shaker ice crystals to cool the glass and remove the water that has been released.
This time select two pieces of lime peel, before adding it to the cup, I conducted a Twist with both, and one of them went through the rim of the glass. Also a tangerine skin with a slight twist before adding.
Time to take Bloom GIN GIN (short story 1001, 1002 and 1003) from a certain height in order to be oxygenated.
And finally, aided by a spiral spoon, add the tonic, very slowly. This time choose the 1724 Argentina tonic citrus flavors which will enhance the freshness of the GIN and tonic.