Bulldog Gin Company (Gin)
Product not available in United States
$24.26 + $5.58 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.28 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
With its stark black bottle, Bulldog gin is sure to draw attention to itself through its simplicity. What lies within this unique bottle is a super-premium gin that has been winning awards since it first entered the market in 2007. Founded in the USA but made in the UK, this modern gin has layers of flavour that will take your gin and tonic to the next level.
The 12 botanicals that are used in this handcrafted gin come from 8 different countries. Before the botanicals come into play, 100% British wheat is triple distilled with local water to make the perfect neutral base. Then juniper, angelica, lemon, coriander, almond, cassia, lavender, liquorice, longan fruit, lotus leaves, orris root, white poppy are added before going through a fourth and final distillation.
Perfect for the summer sun, this gin is both stylish and smooth enough to join any occasion. Sophisticated and chic in its little black bottle, Bulldog is the perfect gin for mixing into the cocktail of your choice. The best way to try Bulldog is with a lot of ice in a gin and tonic. This will allow the beautiful blend of exotic flavours that have won this brand so many fans and honours over the years to dance over the palate.
If you liked Bulldog 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bulldog Gin Company
- Color: Bulldog 1L is clear
- Smell: The nose starts with a range of floral and citrus aromas that captivates your senses and invites you to guess their origin.
- Taste: On the palate, subtle notes of juniper appreciate in harmony with a wide variety of herbs. With every sip new notes among which lavender, citrus and juniper are appreciated. The finish is Warm and floral, perfect for finishing this unique experience.
PREPARATION: Issued in London, is a quadruple distillation in copper stills and triple filtered. Among its ingredients found dragon eye, lotus leaves or poppy to those classics added botanicals like lemon, almond, lavender, almost, angelica, licorice or juniper.
Bulldog Gin Company
Launched in 2007, BULLDOG Gin was conceived with a new attitude and approach to the traditionally conservative world of super-premium gin. BULLDOG was founded by former investment banker, Anshuman Vohra; who developed his passion for gin at an early age while enjoying gin and tonics with his...
Buy Bulldog Gin Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bulldog 1L
Posted on 20/08/19 at 10.59
Bulldog Gin is renowned for its original flavor and its good value....
More reviews about Bulldog 1L
Posted on 24/07/19 at 09.28
Posted on 02/10/14 at 13.30
- Color: Crystal clear
- Odor: Scented with notes of juniper, hazelnuts, citrus notes and other aromatics.
- Taste: Notes of poppy and dragon eye.
Posted on 15/12/17 at 13.34