Edinburgh Gin Distillery (Gin)
Product not available in United States
$25.87 + $5.63 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Urban Drinks (Germany)
$ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
In the gin world, so popular in recent years, it is sometimes difficult to choose a favorite brand, but Edinburgh Gin facilitates the task with a round, clean product that perfectly balances the softness with bright citrus notes.
This is a London Dry style gin, launched in 2010, which also gives a nod to its production site incorporating native plants. A unique blend that includes lavender, pine needles, blackberries and hazelnuts among its fourteen botanical ingredients. Created by hand, it is an exquisite gin for cocktails, thanks to its softness and purity.
Description · Edinburgh Gin Distillery
- Color: Transparent white
- Odor: Fresh and spicy
- Taste: Fruity and spicy, with notes of pine and heather.
ALCOHOL: 43% Vol
Edinburgh Gin Distillery
Buy Edinburgh Gin Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Edinburgh Gin
Posted on 20/08/19 at 10.59
Botanists used are eight traditional, among which are juniper, heather and thistle, native of Scotland, but three secret components.
Geneva Edinburgh Marida perfectly with ice - excellent in a Martini.
View: Given presented with a transparent color.
Nose: Fresh and spicy smell.
Taste: Fruity and spicy, with hints of pine and Heather to taste.
Edinburgh Geneva Alcohol: 43 degrees
More reviews about Edinburgh Gin
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Edinburgh Gin is a reminder of the days when Edinburgh was a centre of distilling expertise.
- It is batch distilled in "Jenny", a much treasured Scottish copper pot still using traditional gin botanicals. Then The Spencerfield Spirit Company add extra Scottish Juniper as well as heather and milk thistle.
- Edinburgh Gin's clean citrus notes and aromatic Juniper make it the perfect base for a Gin and Tonic or Martini, not to mention many of the classic gin cocktails.
- The 1920's are known as gin's truly Golden era and in keeping with that theme, the bottle packaging has an art deco feel that reflects this wonderful period of cocktail parties and drinking sophistication.
- SIP Awards Gold Medal Winner 2010.
Posted on 14/11/19 at 16.11
Posted on 10/06/15 at 18.21
- Color: clean and transparent.
- Flavour: fresh and spicy.
- Taste: on the palate, hints of pine and heather.
PRODUCER: Edinburgh Gin Distillery.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: among botanists, used, 3 native of Scotland.