Barber's Gin (Gin)
Product not available in United States
$13.74 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.16 points for each unit bought
The Gin Barber's is a gin that follows the traditional english canon from the time of Gin Craze, both for its organoleptic characteristics and for its preparation. Like the gins of the time, it does not contain citrus botanicals. So, it can be taken simply as gin and tonic. If you want a citrus touch, you can add fresh lemon or orange peel to your Gin & Tonic.
The Gin Barber's is without doubt a gin of excellent quality and unforgettable taste. Soft, balanced, complex, aromatic and clear predominance of juniper, in the purest style of yesteryear, likethey are not usually done anymore.
Description · Barber's Gin
TASTING NOTES OF Gin Barber's :
- Colour: colorless, transparent, clear and clean.
- Flavour: Very aromatic and balanced aromas of juniper and coriander and a mild citrus finish.
- Taste: Smooth, complex and dominance of juniper
PRODUCER: Barber's Gin.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: development in London using traditional methods, distilled in traditional stills.
Highlighted review about Gin Barber's
Posted on 29/05/19 at 04.42
- A full flavoured gin with string overtones of juniper and coriander and a hint of citrus on the finish.
- Smooth, complex with predominance of juniper.
- Serve with Dry Martini or with tonic.
More reviews about Gin Barber's
Posted on 14/11/19 at 16.11
Posted on 31/12/17 at 04.18
Posted on 10/09/17 at 05.18