2018 Pinta Negra
Adega Mãe (Lisbon)
Product not available in United States
$4.31 + $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.05 points for each unit bought
Description · Adega Mãe
2018 Pinta Negra (Aragonêz and Syrah)
- View: This Portuguese wine has a dark ruby red.
- Nose: The nose is dominated by fruity aromas with subtle hints of white flowers.
- Mouth: The attack is soft, and development in the mouth is fairly mild, with some minerality that comes with fruity flavors and discreet tannins. The finish is short.
VINEYARD: Located in the west of Portugal, near Lisbon, the modern field of Adegamae focuses on native varieties and offers a wide range of characteristics of regional wines. Built in the operation, the winery and the ultra-modern adjoining buildings contrast with nature and surrounding vineyards. Drier soils, sandy clay of the region with a maritime Mediterranean climate offering rainfall throughout the year, along with an extraordinary sunlight, allowing the maturation of high quality.
GRAPES: Aragonez and Castelao.
AGEING: Breeding takes place in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: The assembly has painted Black grapes in the region, is the first price Domaine AdegaMae. An invitation to the quality / price unbeatable discover some Portuguese wines still unknown.
PAIRING: This wine can be drunk as an aperitif, grilled meat or pasta.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15-16 ° C
The AdegaMãe was born from an old passion that always existed within the Riberalves Group: wine. With a modern and innovative architectural design, AdegaMãe presents a strong commitment in the wine sector and wine tourism. As far as production is concerned, AdegaMãe distinguishes itself in the...
Buy Adega Mãe Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pinta Negra 2014
Reviews about Pinta Negra 2013
Bright ruby color. Good aromatic presence, with notes of cassis and wild berries. The palate is round and soft.
- Winemaker: Anselmo Mendes and Diogo Lopes
- Winemaking: Stalk total. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks, temperature controlled (22-25 ° C) for 10 days.
- Grape Varieties: Castelão, Aragonês, Syrah.
- Food Pairing: Ideal for grilled meats and pasta.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 16-18°C.