2017 Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco
Quinta da Romeira (Lisbon)
$7.30 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2017 Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco right now.
Description · Quinta da Romeira
2017 Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco:
- View: Citrine straw, crystalline appearance.
- Nose: very fresh, floral aromas, fruity and light mineral notes.
- Mouth: smooth taste, with good acidity, well integrated notes of fruitiness. Great harmony and balance.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Arinto.
PAIRING: fish, seafood, salads and cold soups.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Quinta da Romeira
Buy Quinta da Romeira Wine:
More reviews about 2017 Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco
Posted on 02/08/18 at 20.04
Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco 2017
For the color that a Lisbon usually has, I thought it had an intense yellow tone. Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco recalls white fruit. I drank in several day after I first opened it and, even though the days, it tasted good.
Goes well with goat cheese.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco 2015
We drank it with rice soup.
I drank this 2015 with my co-workers.
Reviews about Principium Chardonnay Arinto Branco 2014
Wine with crystalline aspect of citrus straw color, very firm and still very fresh with floral and fruity aromas and slight minerality. Taste soft, and some supported by a dynamic, but biting acidity volume, which is very well integrated and therefore unnoticed, but it reinforces the notes of fruity character. Great harmony, which gives the wine great balance.
- Winemaker: Manuel Pires da silva
- Winemaking: The musts are fermented in stainless steel tanks, followed by a slight stage in French oak barrels.
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Arinto.
- Food Pairing: Fish, shellfish, salads and cold soups.
- Store and Serve Advices: Service Temperature between 9ºC and 11ºC.