2011 Quinta de Santana Touriga Nacional
Quinta de Sant'Ana (Lisbon)
$38.70 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2011 Quinta de Santana Touriga Nacional right now.
Description · Quinta de Sant'Ana
2011 Quinta de Santana Touriga Nacional (Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Quinta de Santana Touriga Nacional:
- View: highly concentrated.
- Nose: dried vegetal notes, light floral notes in the background.
- Mouth: lively acidity, elegant body, attractive set.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional.
PREPARATION: 70% of the grapes destemmed and crushed, the rest added in whole bunches. Fermented in open fermentation tanks stone with frequent and regular perforations, malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: raw red meat, entrecôte with mushroom sauce, spiced sauces hunting, braised ox cheeks.
Quinta de Sant'Ana
Buy Quinta de Sant'Ana Wine:
2009 Quinta de Sant'Ana Mafra Tinto
Alenquer (Red Wine)
2007 Quinta de Sant'Ana Baron Gustav Von Fürstenberg
Alenquer (Red Wine)
2009 Quinta de Sant'Ana Rose
Alenquer (Rosé Wine)
Highlighted review about 2011 Quinta de Santana Touriga Nacional
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Quinta de Santana Touriga Nacional 2011
Good concentration of color, aroma mainly focused on dried vegetal notes, with a floral light in background. Well tuned aromatic whole. Well designed in the mouth, lively acidity, elegant body, attractive set.
- Winemaker: António Maçanita
- Winemaking: Selected, handpicked grapes reach the winery in boxes of 20 kg. 70% of bunches are de-stemmed and crushed, the remainder added as whole bunches. Fermented in open stone fermenting tanks with frequent and regular punch-downs. Malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels. Ageing in 4 year old oak barrels for 12 months.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Excellent with rare red meats, Entrecôte with mushroom sauce, game with well seasoned sauces, braised ox cheeks.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at 15 - 16ºC.