2014 Cordillera Carmenère75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2014 Cordillera Carmenère
2014 Cordillera Carmenère (Carmenere)
TASTING NOTES **Cordillera Carmenère 2014 :
- View: red, high intensity.
- Nose: notes of berries, eucalyptus and leather, also nuances of roasting, bay leaf, cloves, licorice and black pepper.
- Mouth: great fullness on the palate and strong tannins. Retro-nasal aroma of toast and spices, a long finish.
APPELLATION: Curico Valley.
VINEYARD: Miguel Torres
GRAPES: 100% Carmenère.
PAIRING: grilled lamb and pork, fried meat with lots of herbs, juicy roast lamb with olives, moussaka, Mediterranean dishes or mature cheeses hearty pasta.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%**
Reviews of 2014 Cordillera Carmenère
I bought a box at Bodegas Torres and I will buy again.
The reddish brown edges were not very nice. Definitely the wrong colour, although it was an acceptable wine. Dominating scent of red currant. The taste was like fresh grapes.
- View: red of great intensity.
- Nose: Splendid force the character of the variety Carmenère (berries, eucalyptus and leather), with notes of roasting and spot on- -Laurel, licorice and black pepper.
- Mouth: large amplitude in the mouth and round tannins, retronasal aromas of toast and spice and a long aftertaste.
APPELLATION: Aconcagua Valley.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres
WINE PAIRING: roast lamb or pork, grilled meat, seasoned with herbs and licorice.