Barbeito Boal 10 Years
Vinhos Barbeito (Madeira)
Product not available in United States
$51.58 + $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.6 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Barbeito Boal 10 Years
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Pairing:||AppetizersDessertsCheesePâté or foie grasCandied or dried fruitsDesserts and jamFoie|
2014 - Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge
2014 - Silver Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards
2012 - Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition
2011 - Silver Medal - International Wine Challenge
2010 - Bronze Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2010 - Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge
2009 - Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge
2009 - Bronze Medal - Japan Wine Challenge
2007 - Bronze Medal - Japan Wine Challenge
Description · Vinhos Barbeito
Barbeito Boal 10 Years (Bual)
TASTING NOTES OF Barbeito Boal 10 Years:
- View: hints of orange.
- Nose: exubrante and harmonious notes of fruit in syrup, woody and honey aroma.
- Mouth: soft and sweet blend with excellent acidity.
VINEYARD: Vinhos Barbeito
WINE PAIRING: Excellent as a digestive, Christmas pudding, foie gras, chocolate, candied fruit and cheese.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 19%
In the early years our company concentrated its efforts in the production of bottled wine. New concepts of marketing in the Madeira wine business were introduced as well as innovative packaging like the wickered flagon. The quality of our wines gained an excellent reputation among consumers which...
Buy Vinhos Barbeito Wine:
Highlighted review about Barbeito Boal 10 Years
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Barbeito Boal 10 Years
Orange hints. Lush and harmonious! Notes of fruit in syrup, woody and a honey aroma. Soft and sweet mingling with excellent acidity.
- Winemaker: Ricardo Diogo
- Winemaking: Grapes from various quality vineyards from Campanário, Estreito da Calheta and Prazeres were used. Grapes were pressed in a continuous press. Arresting of fermentation takes place at the desired degree of sweetness by adding vinic alcohol (96%). Boal aged in French oak casks for over 10 years by the Canteiro method. For this blend we selected wines from our warehouses with stable temperatures year round that originate a very well balanced wine in sugar and acidity.
- Grape Varieties: Boal.
- Food Pairing: Excellent as digestive, Christmas pudding, Foie-gras, chocolate, crystallized fruits and cheese.
- Store and Serve Advices: This wine was naturally aged in casks and bottled in its purest state. To show it at its best serve between 13ºC and 14ºC. Should be kept in a cool dry place. This wine was filtered and does not require decanting. It was bottled ready for drinking and will keep well several months after opening.
More reviews about Barbeito Boal 10 Years
Posted on 11/03/15 at 12.57