2014 Alter Ego de Palmer MagnumMagnum Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2014 Alter Ego de Palmer Magnum
2014 Alter Ego de Palmer Magnum (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Alter Ego de Palmer Magnum:
- View: A light, the wine has a deep ruby color.
- Nose: Immediately seductive, the wine offers a selection of aromas of jam of red and black fruit (plums, macerated cherries, raspberries and blackberries), some floral notes (violet), sweet spices (vanilla, cinnamon), herbaceous (mint ferns ) and subtle smoky aromas.
- Mouth: The attack seduces with ripe fruit. Closely followed by extremely soft tannins and unmistakable freshness to add growth. The generous sun shines through this vintage wine. However, it retains its characteristic elegance and finesse. The final sample these delicious flavors, light and refreshing.
Ready to drink, very nice and consensual wine, this 2014 is best enjoyed at 15 degrees, until 2015.
How to serve
A grand cru is a matter of origin in time as in space. The Château Palmer style is embedded in history and dedicated to the expression of its terroir. It is a style beyond fashion and trends. To experience its timelessness, there is no better way than to taste it. Again and again.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2014 Alter Ego de Palmer Magnum
We had it with a bean stew and it was a fantastic combination (although I hadn't thought it at the beginning).
We tasted this wine at a wine tasting.
TASTING NOTES Château Alter Ego 2015:
- View: garnet.
- Nose: fruity and spicy aromas.
- Mouth: Round, soft and light, a touch of wood.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, P. Verdot.
WINE PAIRING: Game animals, feathered game.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C