2012 Château Brane Cantenac MagnumMagnum
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Margaux (Bordeaux, France)|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
Description of 2012 Château Brane Cantenac Magnum
2012 Château Brane Cantenac Magnum (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Château Brane Cantenac Magnum:
- View: black violet.
- Nose: seductive aromas of bergamot, sandalwood and roasted black tea.
- Mouth: marked acidity, black fruit, wine weight and richness, a dark core of firm tannins, juicy aftertaste.
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, Cabernet Franc 4.5% and 0.5% Carmenère.
WINE PAIRING: red meat, white meat, soft cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
How to serve
As a living, constantly evolving product, a great wine requires attention, patience and a certain degree of experience. Since 1992, Henri Lurton has made it his aim to produce each year the best wine possible while remaining faithful to the outstanding, historic terroir of Brane. Since 1997, a new, spacious vat cellar, modern wine-making techniques and a new team have enabled him to rise to this challenge.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2012 Château Brane Cantenac Magnum
- View: dark ruby color with violet tones
- Nose: Complex nose dominated by vanilla with toasted character. When, notes of black fruit (black cherry, blackberry, raspberry), spices (pepper) and aerated snuff.
- Mouth: A round attack with fleshy tannins. A well balanced structure with a long and aromatic finish.
Although it is a little young to be evaluated, its peak is expected to reach between 8 and 25 years.
Young wine color, violet red. Smell of ripe fruit compote. A Margaux with a very good acidity.
- View: Red Hot
- Nose: Balanced, sweet and harmonious
- Palate: well-integrated tannins. Fruity flavor.
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon (70%), Merlot (28%) and Cabernet Franc (2%)
WINE: Château Brane Cantenac