Château Brane-Cantenac (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
$135.70 + $13.80 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 1.57 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Château Brane Cantenac
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
Description · Château Brane-Cantenac
2012 Château Brane Cantenac Magnum (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Château Brane Cantenac Magnum:
- View: black violet.
- Nose: seductive aromas of bergamot, sandalwood and roasted black tea.
- Mouth: marked acidity, black fruit, wine weight and richness, a dark core of firm tannins, juicy aftertaste.
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, Cabernet Franc 4.5% and 0.5% Carmenère.
WINE PAIRING: red meat, white meat, soft cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
As a living, constantly evolving product, a great wine requires attention, patience and a certain degree of experience. Since 1992, Henri Lurton has made it his aim to produce each year the best wine possible while remaining faithful to the outstanding, historic terroir of Brane. Since 1997, a...
Buy Château Brane-Cantenac Wine:
More reviews about 2012 Château Brane Cantenac Magnum
Posted on 04/10/16 at 05.26
I think The Château Brane Cantenac Magnum 2012 is awesome
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Brane Cantenac Magnum 2015
- View: dark ruby color with violet tones
- Nose: Complex nose dominated by vanilla with toasted character. When, notes of black fruit (black cherry, blackberry, raspberry), spices (pepper) and aerated snuff.
- Mouth: A round attack with fleshy tannins. A well balanced structure with a long and aromatic finish.
Although it is a little young to be evaluated, its peak is expected to reach between 8 and 25 years.
Reviews about Château Brane Cantenac Magnum 2010
Young wine color, violet red. Smell of ripe fruit compote. A Margaux with a very good acidity.
Reviews about Château Brane Cantenac Magnum 2006
- View: Red Hot
- Nose: Balanced, sweet and harmonious
- Palate: well-integrated tannins. Fruity flavor.
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon (70%), Merlot (28%) and Cabernet Franc (2%)
WINE: Château Brane Cantenac
Reviews about Château Brane Cantenac Magnum 1993
It is an excellent wine.