1988 Château Labegorce
Château Labégorce (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
$53.13 + $22.08 Shipping (48 hours)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
$ You will receive 0.62 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 9 units left!
Technical sheet · Château Labegorce
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1988 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||AppetizersMeatSoups and stewsCheeseRoastCamembert cheeseRagout|
Description · Château Labégorce
1988 Château Labegorce (Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 1988 Château Labegorce:
- View: deep red, dark tones on the edge.
- Nose: aromas of cassis, graphite, cedar and violets.
- Mouth: flavors of black tea, leather, mint and herbal notes.
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc.
MATCHING WINE: game meat, poultry and lamb.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
A prestigious vineyard of around thirty hectares reunited by Hubert Perrodo and managed by Nathalie Perrodo. Cru exceptionnel with appellation Margaux, Château Labégorce, Labégorce Zédé, Domaine Zédé, la Mouline de Labégorce. A quality soil, a wine growing estate in the Médoc wine, France.
Buy Château Labégorce Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Labegorce 2017
A wine with a high layer and a nice cherry colour. The Château Labégorce exudes aromas of violets. A slightly bitter end.
Reviews about Château Labegorce 2016
A red Margaux quite recommendable.
- View: dark garnet color
- Nose: Aromas of black fruits with slight toasted notes and wood.
- Mouth: The tannins are very present in a medium body with fresh flavors.
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot.
WINERY: Château Labégorce