1995 Château Labegorce
Château Labégorce (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
$48.30 + $11.50 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Clos des Millésimes (France)
$ You will receive 0.56 points for each unit bought
Only 1 units left!
Technical sheet · Château Labegorce
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1995 Other vintages|
Description · Château Labégorce
1995 Château Labegorce (Merlot)
- View: 1995 Château Labegorce has an elegant rich, deep garnet color.
- Nose: The nose reveals aging in new oak barrels which melts and leaves express the flavors of the grapes.
- Mouth: The palate has a good balance and remarkable length and enhanced by their good fruit flavors present. The attack is full and silky, with ripe tannins that give the wine a good typical concentration of this vintage
TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
PAIRING: Lamprey from Bordeaux, roasted quail in juice, veal sweetbreads with morels
WINERY: Château Labegorce
Grapes: cabernet sauvignon (50%), merlot (35%), franc (10%) Cabernet, Petit Verdot 5%
A prestigious vineyard of around thirty hectares reunited by Hubert Perrodo and managed by Nathalie Perrodo. Cru exceptionnel with appellation Margaux, Château Labégorce, Labégorce Zédé, Domaine Zédé, la Mouline de Labégorce. A quality soil, a wine growing estate in the Médoc wine, France.
Buy Château Labégorce Wine:
More reviews about 1995 Château Labegorce
Posted on 27/08/19 at 03.33
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Labegorce 2017
A wine with a high layer and a nice cherry colour. The Château Labégorce exudes aromas of violets. A slightly bitter end.
Reviews about Château Labegorce 2016
A red Margaux quite recommendable.
- View: dark garnet color
- Nose: Aromas of black fruits with slight toasted notes and wood.
- Mouth: The tannins are very present in a medium body with fresh flavors.
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot.
WINERY: Château Labégorce