1996 Château Labegorce
Château Labégorce (Margaux)
$37.55 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 1996 Château Labegorce right now.
Technical sheet · Château Labegorce
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1996 Other vintages|
Description · Château Labégorce
1996 Château Labegorce (Merlot)
- View: 1996 Château Labegorce is bright red in color, with no traces of oxidation
- Nose: The nose, aromas present show interesting floral notes, enhanced by a delicate woodland.
- Mouth: The palate, remarkable for its harmony is very complex, with silky tannins.
TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
WINEMAKING: The harvest is done manually exclusively. Each grape variety is vinified separately below, parcel by parcel, with the greatest care. The wine is aged in oak barrels, one third are renewed every year.
WINERY: Château Labegorce
Grapes: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc
A prestigious vineyard of around thirty hectares reunited by Hubert Perrodo and managed by Nathalie Perrodo. Cru exceptionnel with appellation Margaux, Château Labégorce, Labégorce Zédé, Domaine Zédé, la Mouline de Labégorce. A quality soil, a wine growing estate in the Médoc wine, France.
Buy Château Labégorce Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Labegorce 2017
A wine with a high layer and a nice cherry colour. The Château Labégorce exudes aromas of violets. A slightly bitter end.
Reviews about Château Labegorce 2016
A red Margaux quite recommendable.
- View: dark garnet color
- Nose: Aromas of black fruits with slight toasted notes and wood.
- Mouth: The tannins are very present in a medium body with fresh flavors.
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot.
WINERY: Château Labégorce