2010 Château Lascombes
Château Lascombes (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
+ $11.39 Shipping (8 days)
- $120.69 X 12 units
- $127.79 X 6 units
Shipping: Cuvelier & Fauvarque (France)
$ You will receive 1.65 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Château Lascombes
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1979, 1976, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1970, 1969, 1968, 1967, 1966, 1965, 1964, 1962, 1957, 1955 and 1938
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
Description · Château Lascombes
2010 Château Lascombes (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: 2010 Château Lascombes has a very deep and shiny black color.
- Nose: a first impression discrete precedes the explosion of black fruit that is evident to aerate. A magnificent combination of very ripe fruit, such as blackberry or cherry brimming sun, all completed with notes of chocolate and mocha. A great aromatic complexity and great finesse.
- Mouth: The attack on the palate is fresh and mellow. All the power and structure is balanced roundness, fatty character, vivacity and elegance of aromas. After this velvet wrap is perceived immediately
the amplitude of the wine as well as its fine and dense tannic structure, characteristic of the vintage 2010 We find black fruits, spices and finish is incredibly long.
GRAPES: Merlot 55%, Cabernet Sauvignon 40% Petit Verdot 5%
Château Lascombes, a 2emé Cru Classé property is one of the largest estates in the Médoc and probably the most fragmented, with around 40 or so different parcels of vines spread throughout the Margaux appellation. It was owned between 1951 and 1971 by Alexis Lichine and was owned by Bass until...
Buy Château Lascombes Wine:
Highlighted review about 2010 Château Lascombes
Posted on 10/11/17 at 04.19
Château Lascombes 2010
More reviews about 2010 Château Lascombes
Posted on 22/11/12 at 05.08
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
Château Lascombes 2Ème Cru Classé Margaux 2010
- Preserved blackberries are the fruity guide, with aromatic dark chocolate, roasted coffee beans and some licorice
- A wonderfully aromatic bouquet
- Powerful spicy aromas accompany the sweet fruit
- Palate: Powerful medium density and very good depth
- A long finish with velvety tannins and stunning extract
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 21/12/15 at 15.05
Château Lascombes 2010
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Lascombes 2016
- View: blackish purple.
- Nose: aromas of roasted fruit and smoke.
- Mouth: notes of black cherry, with great concentration, hints of mint, spices, firm tannins and a chewy texture.
GRAPES: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews about Château Lascombes 2015
Bright red and purple reflections. Tea aromas. Voluptuous in the mouth.
Did not seem well with fish, I would have preferred a vegetable stew.