2011 Château Marquis de Mons75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2011 Château Marquis de Mons
2011 Château Marquis de Mons (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
- View: 2011 Château Marquis de Mons has a bright ruby
- Nose: displays an expressive nose dominated by fruit. The aromas of blueberry and cassis blend with notes of toasted perfectly integrated.
- Mouth: The palate, the wine is fresh, balanced and flexible. Acidity brings along freshness tasting, ending in a flavorful finish.
GRAPES: 58% Merlot / 40% Cabernet Sauvignon / 2% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Latour de Mons
Reviews of 2011 Château Marquis de Mons
You can take it with any meal.
My friends liked the Château Marquis de Mons Château Marquis de Mons.
- View: intense red plum
- Nose: Ripe red fruit, pepper, snuff
- Mouth: Intense and long taste, with final snuff
VINEYARD: Château Marquis de Mons
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot
PAIRING: meats, cheeses