Château Prieuré Lichine (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
$62.24 + $22.08 Shipping (24 hours)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
$ You will receive 0.72 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 2 units left!
Technical sheet · Château Prieuré Lichine
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2003 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Prieuré Lichine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
If you liked 2003 Château Prieuré Lichine, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Prieuré Lichine
2003 Château Prieuré Lichine (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: 2003 Château Prieuré Lichine shows a ruby purple plum
- Nose: aromas of ripe cherry and small fruit with some notes of violet and spices.
- Mouth: The body is large with a rounded end. Good acidity
PAIRING: lamprey is delicious with the Bordeaux.
Grapes: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot
CELLAR: Château Prieuré Lichine
Château Prieuré Lichine
Founded in the Romanesque Era by the monks of the Abbey of Vertheuil to serve the parishioners of Saint-Didier de Cantenac, the Priory of Cantenac produced wines renowned in those days for their high quality.
Buy Château Prieuré Lichine Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Prieuré Lichine 2013
Reviews about Château Prieuré Lichine 2017
Reviews about Château Prieuré Lichine 2016
Reviews about Château Prieuré Lichine 2015