Château Margaux (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
$303.60 + $22.08 Shipping (24 hours)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
$ You will receive 3.52 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 1 units left!
Technical sheet · Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||1986 Other vintages|
If you liked 1986 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Margaux
1986 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
TASTING NOTES OF 1986 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux:
- View: Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux Blanc 1986 presents a flawless yellow-green dress with a lot of tears.
- Nose: gourmand nose with balsamic and delicate notes of civet yet very Sauvignon. Waking up to go in and tempered glass, wine became warmer though without alcoholic, more kindling and spices and fresh fruit among citrus and exotic.
- Mouth: dry but softened by its density, acidity and tannin to give forcefulness allies and concentration, fruitiness without limits and primary grape tastes filling mouth attack. spicy notes and toast ending with hints of cream giant. Pleasure in volume and unforgettable concentracón.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc
WINERY: Château Margaux
It is difficult to sum up in a few lines the long and splendid history of the estate. It could perhaps be entitled 'There was once an estate called Château Margaux'. It was already known in the 12th century and at that time had the name 'La Mothe de Margaux' but there were not yet any vines. In...
Buy Château Margaux Wine:
Highlighted review about 1986 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
Posted on 07/03/18 at 03.51
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2018
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2017
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2016
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2015