Château Margaux (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
+ $22.08 Shipping (24 hours)
Save $15.18! (-5%)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
$ You will receive 3.17 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 2 units left!
Technical sheet · Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
If you liked 2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Margaux
2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux (Sauvignon Blanc)
- Color: Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2007 is of a yellow color.
- Nose: intense, complex and deep.
- Palate: Line nose, green but spectacular, spacious, elegant, great balance, smooth, tasty, full-bodied, fairly vertical length, with plenty of fruit and fresh at the end. Excellent and exquisite.
GRAPES: Sauvignon blanc
WINERY: Château Margau
It is difficult to sum up in a few lines the long and splendid history of the estate. It could perhaps be entitled 'There was once an estate called Château Margaux'. It was already known in the 12th century and at that time had the name 'La Mothe de Margaux' but there were not yet any vines. In...
Buy Château Margaux Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
More reviews about 2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
Posted on 16/03/13 at 04.58
I found it maddening
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2018
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2017
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2016
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2015