2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
Château Margaux (Margaux)
Product not available in United States
+ $22.08 Shipping (48 hours)
Save $15.18! (-5%)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
$ You will receive 3.17 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 2 units left!
Technical sheet · Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
Description · Château Margaux
2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux (Sauvignon Blanc)
- Color: Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2007 is of a yellow color.
- Nose: intense, complex and deep.
- Palate: Line nose, green but spectacular, spacious, elegant, great balance, smooth, tasty, full-bodied, fairly vertical length, with plenty of fruit and fresh at the end. Excellent and exquisite.
GRAPES: Sauvignon blanc
WINERY: Château Margau
It is difficult to sum up in a few lines the long and splendid history of the estate. It could perhaps be entitled 'There was once an estate called Château Margaux'. It was already known in the 12th century and at that time had the name 'La Mothe de Margaux' but there were not yet any vines. In...
Buy Château Margaux Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2007
Alcohol: 13, 0
Contents: 0, 75 l
Wonderful aromas of apple, pineapple and pear. Full-bodied wine, with bright acidity with a persistent and exotic final. Awesome.
More reviews about 2007 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
Posted on 07/04/16 at 16.19
Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux blanc 2007
- View: 2007 Pavillon Blanc Margaux shows a beautiful pale yellow
- Nose: Bouquet, complex and profound, is a very great intensity. It offers aromas of citrus (orange and grapefruit) and plum on a sweet base line, butter and almond paste.
- Mouth: Powerful in the mouth. Many richness and roundness with a freshness and balance provided by aromas of passion fruit and candied citron. Great freshness on the finish.
TEMPERATURE: 11 º C
PAIRING: marinated salmon with red berries, oysters, salt cod fillet with blue cheese, goat cheese
WINERY: Château Margaux
Grapes: 100% Sauvignon blanc
Posted on 30/06/15 at 21.04
Château Pavillon Blanc 2007
Golden yellow. Very pleasant citrus scent. Reminded me of burned wood and it was a pleasant taste.
Posted on 16/03/13 at 04.58
I found it maddening
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2018
Deep colour at first sight. Noticeable in this Bordeaux lemon and grape fruit aromas. Astringent.
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2017
Pavillon Blanc Bordeaux 2017
The Pavillon Blanc Bordeaux enhances its golden yellow colour. Aromas of lemon grass. Oily in the palate.
The Pavillon Blanc Bordeaux was a great choice for the desserts.
Reviews about Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux 2016
I liked the golden yellow colour. Lemon and apple notes. I would say it was a Bordeaux with good body.
Bordeaux wines pair well with any type of pasta.