2004 Pavillon Rouge du Château Margaux 375ml375ml Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2004 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Margaux (Bordeaux, France)|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot|
Description of 2004 Pavillon Rouge du Château Margaux 375ml
2004 Pavillon Rouge du Château Margaux 375ml (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
- View: 2004 Pavillon Rouge du Château Margaux 375ml has an opaque ruby purple
- Nose: exhibits aromas of flowers, blackcurrants, cherries, smoke and earth.
- Mouth: With good freshness, good body, plenty of fruit and sweet tannins,
TEMPERATURE: 16 º
AGING POTENTIAL: Eat until 2022
WINERY: Château Margaux
GRAPES: 75% cabernet sauvignon, 20% merlot, 5% petit verdot
How to serve
It is difficult to sum up in a few lines the long and splendid history of the estate. It could perhaps be entitled 'There was once an estate called Château Margaux'.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2004 Pavillon Rouge du Château Margaux 375ml
- View: garnet.
- Nose: aromas of black cherry, spices and peony.
- Mouth: with good depth, sweet tannins and an attractive finish.
VINES: Château Margaux
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: veal with mushrooms.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
A beautiful vivid colour. It smells of wild berries. It reminded me of black plums.