The Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc : a white wine from Marlborough produced by Kim Crawford vinified from sauvignon blanc. The Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc is the ideal white to combine with salads and lobster. According to Drinks&Co users, this white wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
“- A Sauvignon Blanc that leaves nothing to be desired and its consistent quality levels praised regularly is
- Expressive aromas of tropical fruits, herbs, grapefruit, orange blossom, lime
- On the palate crisp and fresh, this well balanced and long-lasting
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough:
- View: beautiful pale yellow.
- Nose: melon, pineapple, passion fruit, citrus.
- Mouth: a wine full of sweetness, fruit and balanced acidity.
VINEYARD: Kim Crawford Wines
GRAPES: Sauvignon blanc.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“Kim Crawford belongs to the absolute top of New Zealand. The company produces beautiful expressive wines. The Sauvignon has an attractive, lifted nose of tropical fruit: orange blossom, apricot with freshly cut grass”