Product not available in United States
$42.55 + $15.81 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: La Cave de L'Ill (France)
$ You will receive 0.49 points for each unit bought
2018 Château Simone Rosé description
2018 Château Simone Rosé
- View: ruby, amber reflections
- Nose: fruity and delicate aromas.
- Mouth: nervous, full-bodied, delicately and lots of fruit.
GRAPES: 45% Grenache, 30% Mourvèdre, 20% secondary varieties (syrah, carignan castet mangoquin and muscat).
AGEING: aged in wooden oak barrels.
PAIRING: white meat, poultry, fish, casseroles, tortillas and cheese.RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °CALCOHOL: 14%
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Simone Rosé 2016
Watch the service temperature of this rosé wine.
Reviews about Château Simone Rosé 2015
Good wine, but I would not have taken it with fish.
Brought by a friend and I opened it with him.
Reviews about Château Simone Rosé 2014
- View: ruby clear sharp, amber highlights
- Nose: aromas of red berries, blood orange and herbs.
- Mouth: with nerve, body, great finesse and delicacy of the fruit.
VINEYARD: Château Simone
GRAPES: 45% Grenache, 30% Mourvèdre and Cinsault 5%
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%.
Reviews about Château Simone Rosé 2017
It is able to age 10 years, which is unusual for a rosé from Provence
A true gastronomic rosé