2018 M. Chapoutier Marius Grenache Syrah75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2018 M. Chapoutier Marius Grenache Syrah
2018 M. Chapoutier Marius Grenache Syrah (Grenache and Syrah)
- View: Purple red, dense and clear; violet reflections.
- Nose: A complex and complex bouquet, with notes of spices, ripe fruits and with vegetal hints.
- Mouth: Powerful and concentrated, with good structure and silky tannins; notes of red fruits.
NAME OF ORIGIN: Pays d'Oc
VINEYARD: M. Chapoutier
GRAPES: Grenache, Syrah.
AGING: 5-8 months in stainless steel.
PREPARATION: Varieties vinified separately. Maceration for about 10 days at low temperature; delicate remontages; grape crushing; once the alcoholic fermentation is finished, the wines are decanted and left without sulfur to rest on the fine lees; small addition of grape juice.
PAIRING: Grilled vegetables, cheese savory pies, tomato salad, beef carpaccio, lamb chops with rosemary, veal with mushroom sauce, swordfish, foie gras, beef fillet with green pepper, pumpkin cream, mousse with red fruits, chocolate fondant.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10º-12ºC
How to serve
M. Chapoutier The house today has the largest wine Hermitage property with 34 hectares of the 115 hectares of the appellation. The adoption of biodynamic farming in all cultures, uniting tradition with innovation, with the exceptional quality of its wines, have turned this house in the framework of one of the historic names of France.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2018 M. Chapoutier Marius Grenache Syrah
- Vista: red with violet hues, dense
- Nose: powerful, complex, spicy aromas, red fruits and flowers
- Mouth: powerful, structured, aromas of red fruits
APPELLATION: Pays d'Oc (France)
VINEYARD: Marius Michel Chapoutier
GRAPES: Syrah, Grenache
PAIRING: meats, pastas, cheeses