2012 Château Carbonnieux Magnum
Château Carbonnieux (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United States
$81.65 + $13.80 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 0.95 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Château Carbonnieux
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
Description · Château Carbonnieux
2012 Château Carbonnieux Magnum (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: 2012 Château Carbonnieux Magnum cun is dark, intense and deep red color.
- Nose: fairly mature nose with some plum fruit and mineral character.
- Mouth: light body with tight tannins, fruity style and green all.
CELLAR: Château Carbonnieux
GRAPES: 44% Merlot, 38% Cabernet Franc and 18% Cabernet Sauvignon
Founded in the 13th century by the Benedictine monks of Sainte-Croix Abbey, Château Carbonnieux is one of the oldest estates in the Bordeaux region. In 1956, Marc Perrin purchased the château, that became a Cru Classé in 1959, for its red and white wines. Today, Eric and Philibert, his grandsons,...
Buy Château Carbonnieux Wine:
More reviews about 2012 Château Carbonnieux Magnum
Posted on 08/09/15 at 05.36
I found it shocking
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Carbonnieux Magnum 2016
The colour was rather dark red. Good smell of coffee and toffee. It reveals a kind of salty aftertaste.
Reviews about Château Carbonnieux Magnum 2010
- View: deep red, violet tones.
- Nose: fine and subtle notes of black fruit with a creamy registration.
- Mouth: nervous, supported by a thick meaty texture with silky balanced and in harmony with fruit tannins.
VINEYARD: Château Carbonnieux
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot.
PAIRING: Red meats, game, cheese board.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
Reviews about Château Carbonnieux Magnum 2008
Wonderful cherry colour and high layer. It smells like sweets. A very well balanced Pessac-Léognan.