2006 Château Pape Clément
Château Pape Clément (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United States
$131.50 + $25.55 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintages (France)
$ You will receive 1.52 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Château Pape Clément
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
2017, 2017, 2016, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1980, 1979, 1978, 1977, 1976, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1972, 1970, 1969, 1968, 1967, 1966, 1962, 1961, 1960, 1959, 1958, 1957, 1955, 1952 and 1943
|Winery:||Château Pape Clément|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon (60%), Merlot (40%)|
Description · Château Pape Clément
2006 Château Pape Clément (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: 2006 Château Pape Clément is of a deep red color
- Nose: It exudes aromas of ripe fruit, mixed with woody notes certainly still marked.
- Mouth: Entry into exquisite silky mouth. Slightly woody aroma that is coating the whole. We got carried away by fine tannins and controlled that leave us in a long, tasty finish.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon 60% Merlot 40%
WINERY: Château Pape Clément
Château Pape Clément
Château Pape Clément is one of the brighest stars in the extensive range of vineyards Bernard Magrez owns worldwide. Based in Bordeaux, this great owner has made his personal battle, his strength in facing the increasing competition in the wine business. Hence, the care lavished on this land the...
Buy Château Pape Clément Wine:
Highlighted review about 2006 Château Pape Clément
Posted on 23/04/18 at 09.58
Château Pape Clément 2006
Country: France - Bordeaux
Contents: 0, 75 l
Château Pape Clément is one of the oldest Grands Crus of Bordeaux. His vineyard - the first collection took place in 1252 - was built in the twelfth century by Bertrand de Goth, the youngest of a noble family from the Bordeaux region. Archbishop of Bordeaux, Bertrand de Got became Pope in 1305 under the name of Clement V. From this comes the name of the chateau and its wine has become an icon.
More reviews about 2006 Château Pape Clément
Posted on 25/05/17 at 14.40
Château Pape Clément 2006
- View: intense red.
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruit, mixed with woody notes.
- Mouth: mouth with well managed tannins and a considerable wealth of flavors, very attractive and modern.
VINEYARD: Château Pape Clément
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot.
WINE PAIRING: beef, lamb, stews big game, duck breast
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Posted on 13/07/16 at 06.48
Château Pape-Clement Bordeaux 2006
Neat and pleasant for the eye. I was explained that this wine smells like acacia flower. Harsh attack, getting softer.
Posted on 26/04/16 at 07.49
Pape Clement Rouge 2006
I would recommend this and the other vintages of this 2006.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Pape Clément 2014
Reviews about Château Pape Clément 2016
- View: red ruby and quite dense.
- Nose: nose typical wines Pessac: fruits, flowers, spices and unmistakable smoky notes of snuff in the nose and leathers.
- Mouth: burnt wood in the mouth, roasted notes, a great job of precision merger between sumptuousness and refinement.
APPELLATION: Pessac Léognan.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%