Elaboration of 2009 La Parde Haut Bailly Rouge
2009 La Parde Haut Bailly Rouge (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: 2009 La Parde Haut Bailly Rouge exhibits a deep ruby color.
- Nose: Lush nose exhales dominant aromas of violet, lavender, cherry and anise. There are also subtle oak notes.
- Mouth: dry red wine that expresses a refreshing acidity and has firm tannins. True to the perceived odor on the palate, flavors of states flowers, black fruits, licorice and wood. It has a broad texture precede a long finish.
PAIRING: bison steak with cider
GRAPES: Merlot (65%), cabernet sauvignon (35%)
WINERY: Château Haut Bailly
The vineyard is managed along traditional lines - the vines are grown without the use of chemical weedkillers, spraying is strictly limited, the soil is ploughed and worked according to long-established methods, and the grapes are picked by hand.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2009 La Parde Haut Bailly Rouge
- View: 2007 La Parde Haut Bailly Rouge has a nice maroon
- Nose: fresh, quite classic and elegant with fruity and spicy aromas
- Mouth: The palate is dense with fruit, flexibility, well-screened tannins and a long, lovely in cherry finish.
POTENTIAL: However, its structure gives a good aging potential
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon 50%, Merlot 42%
Cabernet franc and 8%
WINERY: Chateau Haut Bailly
This red wine is cherry with brown edges. Aromas of licorice and violet. I noticed the 2006 a little astringent.
Strawberry red colour. Aromas of leather and tobacco pipe. Very soft.