2016 Les Demoiselles de Larrivet Haut Brion75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2016 Les Demoiselles de Larrivet Haut Brion
2016 Les Demoiselles de Larrivet Haut Brion
- View: Clear ruby, mahogany light reflections.
- Nose: black fruit, spicy, smoky, lightly toasted notes.
- Boca: flexible attack and balanced, potent, round, fruity and tannins rounded end.
APPELLATION: Pessac Léognan.
VINEYARD: vines with an average age of 25 years.
GRAPES: 57% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc 3%.
WINE PAIRING: white meat as beef or cheese platter.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 17ºC
Château Larrivet Haut-Brion, long history has been extensively documented. Known by several names over the years, the château has had many owners, all of whom were great Bordeaux wine connoisseurs.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2016 Les Demoiselles de Larrivet Haut Brion
I recommend to pair it with "Pinchos" or "Tapas".
A wine to enjoy with a friend.
Red ruby colour with reddish brown tinges. Sweet caramell flavour.. The taste was like fresh grapes.
- View: ruby, garnet, clean and bright.
- Nose: Elegant nose, aromas of red fruit and stone fruit (cherry) notes hot cakes (Basque cake).
- Mouth: pleasant attack, full, fleshy, balanced, full and fleshy. Long and beautiful fresh finish.
GRAPES: 60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon.