2008 Château Du Tailhas75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2008 Château Du Tailhas
2008 Château Du Tailhas (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2008 Château Du Tailhas:
- View: dark red, violet tones.
- Nose: An expressive bouquet with notes of red fruits, licorice, menthol and hints of mocha.
- Mouth: energy fruity wine, a silky texture, acids and tannins elegant wood tones. Long finish, smooth and very colorful.
GRAPES: Merlot 80%, Cabernet Sauvignon 10% and Cabernet Franc 10%.
PAIRING: appetizer, meat, poultry, cheeses and smoked.
Reviews of 2008 Château Du Tailhas
Do not forget decanting.
- View: deep garnet red.
- Nose: nose of licorice, prunes, raspberries.
- Mouth: ripe fruit and undergrowth.
GRAPES: 80% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% cabernet franc.
PAIRING: salads, smoked duck breast, sausages ,, red meat dishes with sauce.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
Violet red colour of a young wine. Aromas of strawberry, raspberry and some berries. Pleasant, well-balanced.