1996 Porto J.W. Hart Millésime Rouge MagnumMagnum
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 1996 Porto J.W. Hart Millésime Rouge Magnum
1996 Porto J.W. Hart Millésime Rouge Magnum (Port)
- View: 1996 Porto J.W. Hart Millésime Rouge Magnum has an intense and deep plum colored
- Nose: has soft aromas of fresh walnuts and chocolate
- Mouth: The palate is very charming, feminine, with a delicate and silky texture. Hints of nuts. This wine has plenty of power and is very condensed
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Cao
How to serve
Reviews of 1996 Porto J.W. Hart Millésime Rouge Magnum
A good that goes well with beef stew.
Porto J. W. Hart this Millésime Rouge Magnum is recommended.
We paired the Porto J.W. Hart Millésime Rouge Magnum with a starter.
In a tasting course we had the pleasure to try.
- View: red, a deep ruby core.
- Nose: Intense nose of earthy berries.
- Mouth: medium body, hard and silky tannins, sweet, ripe fruit flavors, great wealth, a mature wine.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Cao.