Rozes Dry Branco
Product not available in United States
$16.62 + $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.19 points for each unit bought
Description · Rozès
Rozes Dry Branco (Cerceal, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho)
TASTING NOTES OF Rozes Dry Branco:
- View: white straw.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity, notes of tropical fruits.
- Mouth: good acidity, citrus notes, very elegant, pleasantly dry, lingering finish.
GRAPES: Viosinho, Cerceal, Rabigato, Malvasia Fina.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, with desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
Ostende Rozès, a merchant of elegant wines from the city, founded the company in 1855 in Bordeaux, in order to import and commercialize port wine. But for the company's brand awareness and good image we can mainly blame his son, Edmond Rozès. He created the brand "Port Rozès" in the 1930ies,...
Buy Rozès Wine:
Highlighted review about Rozes Dry Branco
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Rozes Dry Branco
White straw color. Elegant aromas, shows a good aromatic intensity, with notes of tropical fruits, which result from a careful winemaking process. Good acidity, citrus notes, very elegant with a delightfully dry and persistent finish.
- Winemaker: Luciano Madureira Winemaking: Grape Varieties: Viosinho, Cerceal, Rabigato, Malvasia Fina Tasting Notes: White straw color. Elegant aromas, shows a good aromatic intensity, with notes of tropical fruits, which result from a careful
- Grape Varieties: Viosinho, Cerceal, Rabigato, Malvasia Fina.
- Food Pairing: To be served chilled as an aperetif or as an accompaniment to desserts.
- Store and Serve Advices: Bottle should be in the upright position, at a constant temperature and away from intense direct light. After opening, consume preferably in 18 to 20 weeks. Port wine is a natural wine, so it may form some natural sediment with time. Pour it carefully, so it does not become cloudy. Should be served at a temperature between 10º and 12º C.