1987 Rozès Vintage
Product not available in United States
$97.12 + $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 1.13 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Rozès Vintage
Description · Rozès
1987 Rozès Vintage (Port)
TASTING NOTES OF 1987 Rozès Vintage:
- View: deep purple red.
- Nose: complex wine on the nose, very structured and highly aromatic potential, pleasant aromas, a subtle blend of wild berries and violets.
- Mouth: firm and persistent tannins, aromas of wild fruit, long finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cao.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
Ostende Rozès, a merchant of elegant wines from the city, founded the company in 1855 in Bordeaux, in order to import and commercialize port wine. But for the company's brand awareness and good image we can mainly blame his son, Edmond Rozès. He created the brand "Port Rozès" in the 1930ies,...
Buy Rozès Wine:
Highlighted review about 1987 Rozès Vintage
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Rozès Vintage 1987
Ruby dark colour. Reveals a bouquet with fruity and floral aromas very concentrated. In the mouth firm tannins and nice notes of ripe fruit.
- Winemaker: Luciano Madureira
- Winemaking: From a single harvest of exceptional quality, this Vintage aged in oak for two years before being bottled.
- Grape Varieties: Old Vines.
- Food Pairing: Combines perfectly with strong cheeses, bitter chocolate and cream cakes with red fruits.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serving temperature between 14 ° and 16 ° C.
More reviews about 1987 Rozès Vintage
Posted on 30/12/14 at 05.37
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Rozès Vintage 2016
A fortified that pairs well with moussaka.
I drank it alone.
Reviews about Rozès Vintage 2014