Taylor's Tawny 40 years old
Product not available in United States
$208.91 + $10.34 Shipping (5 - 8 days)
Shipping: Winer Shop (Portugal)
$ You will receive 2.42 points for each unit bought
Description · Taylor's
Taylor's Tawny 40 years old (Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa and Tinta Roriz)
- View: Red-brown flecked with gold.
- Nose: Notes of oak, dried fruits, ripe red fruit, light notes are also present in coffee, chocolate, snuff and vanilla.
- Taste: Taste fine, delicate, balanced, shown in a very nice, its intense sweetness, his long tenure and good generosity of spirit.
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Touriga French Baroque and ink.
WINE: Winery Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman's.
Buy Taylor's Wine:
Highlighted review about Taylor's Tawny 40 years old
Posted on 27/07/19 at 04.49
Taylor's Tawny 40 Years
More reviews about Taylor's Tawny 40 years old
Posted on 02/05/17 at 14.12
Posted on 06/04/17 at 12.17
Posted on 11/11/15 at 11.40
- View: Taylor's 40 Years is shown in red-brown with golden hues, with a slight logical presence of sediment and high density.
- Nose: The aroma is a real poetry, jumping oak notes, dried fruit, ripe red fruit, light notes of coffee, chocolate, snuff and vanilla are also present.
- Mouth: To taste it tastes fine, delicate, balanced, shows very nice way, its intense sweetness, his long tenure and great generosity of spirit.
PAIRING: Ideal to be taken at the end of the meal as a digestive accompanied by chocolate based desserts, almonds and coffee.
Grapes: Tinta Roriz, Touriga French Baroque and ink.
WINERY: Taylor Fladgate and Yeatman