2011 Les Terrasses

Álvaro Palacios (Priorat)

$29.55 (Approximate price)

It is not possible to buy 2011 Les Terrasses right now.

The 2011 Les Terrasses is a red wine from Priorat produced by Álvaro Palacios vinified with garnacha negra, syrah, shiraz, garnacha, cariñena, cabernet sauvignon, cannonau and carignan from 2011 and has an alcohol content of 15%. The 2011 Les Terrasses is the ideal red to combine with ragout and red meat. At Drinks&Co, this red wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points and with the following scores: robert parker: 89.

Technical sheet · Les Terrasses

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2011 Other vintages
Appellation:Priorat (Catalonia,Spain)
Winery: Álvaro Palacios
Volume: 75cl Other volumes
Score: RP89
Grapes: Carignan (60%), Cannonau (30%), Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena, Garnacha, Shiraz, Syrah, Garnacha negra
Pairing: AppetizersMeatGameSoups and stewsRoastRed meatRagout
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 15%

Description · Álvaro Palacios

2011 Les Terrasses (Carignan, Cannonau, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena, Garnacha, Shiraz, Syrah and Garnacha negra)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: 2011 Les Terrases is colored violet cherry.
  • Nose: Aromas plant not very intense.
  • Mouth: Tasty, structured, with fresh fruit and a touch of acidity. Be rounded.

SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 to 18 º C

PAIRING: Roasted red meats, stews, game birds.

WINEMAKING: Made from grapes that the winery takes small winemakers from Priorat that they advise and direct, Les Terrasses spends a year in French oak barrels, 20% of which are new and the remaining 80% of second and third year, used in the preparation of the first wines.

DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 14%

WINERY: Alvaro Palacios

GRAPES: Carignan, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah

Álvaro Palacios

Alvaro Palacios Priorat reaches in 1989, the town of Gratallops, along with Rene Barbier, Carles Pastrana and José Luis Pérez, with the intention to transmit to their wines ( Bodegas Alvaro Palacios ) the character of this land. They believed in the Priorat, full of sharp essences of...

Buy Álvaro Palacios Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about 2011 Les Terrasses

Juan Manuel Gonzalvo

Posted on at 00.51

3.5/5

Les Terrasses 2011

Violets, blackberries, licorice, warm, direct.

More reviews about 2011 Les Terrasses

Geena Richardson

Posted on at 13.04

4 /5

Les Terrasses 2011

TASTING NOTES:
- View: 2011 Les Terrasses Velles Vinyes is of cherry and ruby ​​highlights on the top layer.
- Nose: Intense aromas of ripe black fruit compote, cocoa, leather, underbrush, minerals typical of Priorat.
-Palate: The palate is rich and well structured with hints of black plum and peach, very fruity, with well integrated tannins in fine wood wine. Largo very elegant and delicate finish.
TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
PAIRING: Roasted red meats, stews, game birds.
WINEMAKING: He grew up in French oak barrels, 20% new and 80% one, two and three years, for 12 months.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 14%
WINERY: Alvaro Palacios
GRAPES: Carignan, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
Grand Cru Wijnen

Posted on at 11.28

4 /5

Les Terrasses 2011

60-90 year old vines comes this super Priorat. The wine has a well defined, lush bouquet of creme de cassis, blueberries and violets aromas from the glass.
Velvet  Bull

Posted on at 14.27

4 /5

Les Terrasses Velles Vinyes 2011

The Les Terrasses Velles Vinyes 2011 - Red Wine with 750ml is a Red Wine made in Spain Cataluña.
View more reviews about 2011 Les Terrasses »

Summary of ratings

(17 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    17
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:

4/5

Based on 17 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Les Terrasses 2013

Juan Manuel Gonzalvo
Juan Manuel Gonzalvo

4/5

Blueberry, licorice, cocoa, intense, warm. 90 points.
Xtrawine UK
Xtrawine UK

4/5

Clear and bright, deep ruby colour. The nose is clean and developing, showing medium intensity aromas of red cherries, red plums, liquorice, anise and cedar.
It's dry in the mouth with a medium acidity, high coarse tannins, high warm alcohol, full body and medium intensity flavours of red cherries, liquorice, anise, lavender and cedar.

Reviews about Les Terrasses 2009

Juan Manuel Gonzalvo
Juan Manuel Gonzalvo

4/5

varnish, pepper, warm, long. . . a myth of Priorat