TASTING NOTES of Dubois Brut : View: a yellow straw colour with greenish hues, fine and abundant, persistent bubble. Nose: Noted for its complexity and intensity of aromas. It is elegant and harmonious. It displays delicate fruity notes. Mouth: Totally...
Bright raspberry pink, salmon reflections, fine bubbles and elegant
Berries, raspberries, strawberries and sloes
fruitiness, aniseed and spicy notes, fresh, elegant and sweet finish.”read
TASTING NOTES: Elyssia Pinot Noir Brut Rosado View: raspberry pink color of medium intensity. Rich bubble of medium size with good release of carbon forming a good crown. Nose: Very fruity with intense aromas of red fruits (ripe raspberry, currant and...
“TASTING NOTES OF Elyssia Pinot Noir Brut Rosado:
- View: lovely pink bat, bluish and medium intensity. Very bright and clean, with a thin bubble.
- Nose: aromas of ripe red fruits, soft citrus notes and subtle reminder of pastries, hints of star anise and light balsamic.
- Boca: good, fresh, with...”read
...makes it slightly cooler. Both the disgorgement as the dosage is performed manually. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cava VINEYARD: Freixenet GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel.lo AGING: Cava produced with wines from different vintages of the great style 'cuvées'...
“TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Reserva Real:
- View: lemon yellow, straw reflections, fine bubbles, abundant, and a pronounced crown.
- Nose: fine aromas, dominated by fruit tones, although well harmonized with the aromas of aging.
- Mouth: elegant step mouth, alive and well structure. Good presence...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Ice Cuvee Especial : View: Golden yellow, fine and elegant bubbles. Nose: aromas of peach, ripe pear, flowers and a touch of tropical fruit. Mouth: creamy and sweet with a long finish. APPELLATION: Cava. VINEYARD: Freixenet...
TASTING NOTES: View: Dubois Gran Cremant Semiseco has yellow-green hues. Special conservation mousse. Nose: Slight taste of fermentation and maturation. Mouth: Very dry on the palate, fresh and complex GRAPES: Macabeo WINERY: Freixenet ALCOHOL: 11.5%...
“Tasting notes: pale yellow and bright straw, good bubble-shaped medium sized vertical and regular release. The nose dominated by varietal aromas of young wine and a sweet citrus background. The palate is broad, with some moderate sweetness for its crisp acidity. Pairing: Excellent as an aperitif...”read
...Freixenet Miniblack Rosé regularly changes depending on the dates, specific campaigns or promotions TASTING NOTES : View: Freixenet Miniblack Rosé 200ml is bright strawberry champagne color . Nose: Very fruity , floral aromas rich and laurel . Notes of...
“Freixenet: Miniblack Rose
Cava bright strawberry color.
Very fruity, rich floral and laurel aromas. Notes of red fruit (raspberry), exotic fruits (Granada), dried figs, fresh aromas well harmonized with medium-aged dates.
The palate shows great freshness and lightness.
Soft on the palate, again...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Alcohol Free : View: pale yellow, good release of bubbles. Nose: ripe white fruits and certain tropical fruits. Mouth: fruity and fresh, broad, balanced acidity, sweetness carbon medium sized fresh feeling. APPELLATION: Cava....
“TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Alcohol Free:
- View: straw yellow, somewhat elegant and lasting shine.
- Nose: floral aromas, hints of ripe peaches and a sweet touch of pineapple.
- Mouth: lively and fresh palate, great finesse, good quality grapes.
TASTING NOTES: View: Freixenet Freixenet Gran Carta Nevada has a golden yellow. Nose: The nose shows aromas of aging with powerful light floral aromas. Palate: well balanced Cava, with all the wealth of the great vintages. Taken from the typical varieties...
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Susana Sempre Roble: View: cherry red high layer. Nose: spicy aromas, black fruits of medium to high intensity. Mouth: in the mouth with a juicy step, with great structure and medium bodied, with a long and intense finish. APPELLATION:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Freixenet Casa Sala : View: pale yellow, intense golden reflections elegant fine bubble and a persistent crown. Nose: frank and elegant, with good intensity, pastry memories, lots of white candied fruit, toasted nuts and pleasant....
- View: pale greenish yellow, good crown
- Nose: Aromas of citrus, green fruits and toasted background
- Palate: Fresh and balanced, where the carbon is fully integrated
Aging: in bottle at least 7 years. Rating: Rated Cava de Paraje Grapes: Parellada, Xarel·lo
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Alcohol Free Rosado: View: pale pink, persistent bubbles. Nose: wild red fruits like raspberries and strawberries, with floral notes and tropical fruits. Mouth: especially fruity, fresh, pleasant and round, balanced acidity,...
TASTING NOTES OF Elyssia Cuvee : View: straw, clean and brilliant yellow. Nose: acacia flowers and honey, an elegant background of ripe fruits like pineapple and peach. Mouth: Soft and mellow entrance, fruity, good acidity and a long and harmonious finish....
“Brut Cava DO Cava (Spain) produced by the winery Freixenet Cava with Chardonnay, Macabeo, Parellada and Pinot Noir. Its combination with adequate food would be more with appetizers, roasts, seafood and blue fish. You can drink in perfect conditions today. The temperature should be 2oC preferably...”read
TASTING NOTES: Freixenet Brut Nature View: Light yellow Nose: Complex and brilliant with fruity scents of apple. Mouth: Rich, ample, long with an elegant background and medium intensity. APPELLATION: Cava VINEYARD: Freixenet GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada,...
“Tasting notes and food pairing Producer: Cavas Freixenet Comments: The green bottle nuanced allows greater protection of light rays and allows a long shelf life without suffering the goût de lumière (excessive reduction due to ultraviolet component of light rays ). Tasting notes: Cava Reserva...”read
...are three native varieties of Penedes, Catalonia, southern Spain. With its grapes the winery Freixenet processes of cava Cordón Negro Brut. The company, which is headquartered in San Sadurní de Noya, was founded in 1889 and has always worked in the wine...
“TASTING NOTES OF Cordón Negro Brut:
- View: pale yellow, greenish hues, bright. highly integrated abundant, fine and persistent bubble, good release of carbon, forming good crown.
- Nose: fine and delicate aromas, shades of green fruit (apple, pear) lighter shades of ripe tropical fruit (banana,...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Cordon Negro Brut Magnum is brilliant greenish yellow color and fine, persistent bubbles, which is an excellent crown. Nose: fruity aromas predominate highlighting green apple and citrus background: lemon peel. With a large and elegant...
TASTING NOTES: View: Straw gold Nose: It has a remarkable nose with outstanding roasted fruit and yeast, which give a very good feeling. Palate: The palate is quite good, with a palate quite nice, but unpretentious. Pretty good acidity and mouth...
“TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Carta Nevada Semi seco:
- View: yellow, gold, clean and bright, bubble average size forming good crown.
- Nose: Powerful aromas of floral aromas with light.
- Mouth: a good balance between acidity and body, a pleasant sensation of sweetness at the end.
TASTING NOTES: View: Freixenet Malvasia Dulce has an intense color. Nose: Aromas genuine. Mouth: The Malvasia grapes typical Catalan coastal zone, has always given excellent sweet dessert wines, with this approach and thinking cava lovers, was born the...
“TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Malvasía Dulce:
- View: bright gold, fine and abundant bubbles and a significant crown.
- Nose: Intense, varietal and gourmands aromas, raisins, ripe fruit such as apricot, peach, mango, with hints of yeast pastries.
- Mouth: The balance between sweetness and acidity,...”read