2013 Monte da Penha
Monte da Penha (Alentejo)
$10.29 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2013 Monte da Penha right now.
Description · Monte da Penha
2013 Monte da Penha (Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional and Trincadeira)
Producer: Monte da Penha
Grapes: Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional and Trincadeira
Buy Monte da Penha Wine:
More reviews about 2013 Monte da Penha
Posted on 02/08/19 at 20.05
Monte da Penha 2013
I would suggest that you serve it with a good potatoes stew.
It was served at a wedding.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Monte da Penha 2009
Mixture of red fruits like strawberries and cherries, chocolate and spices. On the palate firm tannins and freshness.
- Winemaker: Francisco Fino and Nuno Franco
- Winemaking: Ferments in stainless steel vats at controlled temperature (28ºC). Grape skin maceration of 22 days after fermentation. Ageing of 30% in french oak Allier.
- Grape Varieties: Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional, Aragonês.
- Food Pairing: This wine finely accompanies red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: It should be served at a temperature of 16ºC to 18ºC.